Privacy & Term
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
SocialEnable currently provides users with the trend on Social Media a.k.a Facebook. You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that SocialEnable assumes no responsibility for the collecting, storing, deleting, combining and disclosing information.
In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
- – SocialEnable are not affiliated and have nothing related with Facebook Inc.
- – SocialEnable reserves the full authority to select Pages and Categories and has the right to delete inappropriate Pages showing consequence without cause or notice to Facebook Page owner.
- – SocialEnable does not guarantee collecting and sorting into the correct category for every post of pages.
- – Every displayed post from each Facebook page does not belong to the SocialEnable’s ownership. SocialEnable takes no reasonability and assumes no liability for any post that each Facebook page posts.
- – SocialEnable may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other event or activities that are not owned or controlled by SocialEnable. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, material, products or services. If you access any third party website, service or content from SocialEnable, you do so at your own risk and you agree that SocialEnable will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content.
Unless otherwise expressly authorized by SocialEnable, you agree not to display, distribute, license, perform, publish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, create derivative works from, modify, sell, resell, exploit, transfer or upload for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Services, use of the Services or access to the Services. Unless otherwise expressly agreed by SocialEnable, the Services are for your personal use.
We do not sell, trade or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information but cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any data from hacking.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information about you as reasonably necessary for the following activities:
Using our Services
We collect the following information when you use our Services:
- • Your contact and profile information including your name, email address and company name; your preferences such as language, time zone, and the types of communication you would like to receive from us; and image (if you choose to provide this)
- • Your social profile information for Social Networks you choose to connect to the Services. For example, your Facebook profile information may include your Facebook username and profile image.
- • Your messages, posts, comments, images, advertising, and other material you curate on and upload to the Services; and information that is collected from the Social Networks that you choose to connect to and which is displayed on our Services.
- • Content that you may send and receive through Social Networks may contain personal information that SocialEnable does not directly collect or process. This may include information such as: names, photos, age, gender, geographic location, opinions, preferences, and phone numbers.
- • A specific location such as an address, a city, or a place (for example, a restaurant) if you choose to share this information.
Logs, usage and support data:
- • Log data, which may include your IP address, the address of the web page you visited before using the Services, your browser type and settings, your device information (such as make, model, and OS), the date and time when you used the Services, information about your browser configuration, language preferences, unique identifiers, and cookies.
- • Usage data and analytics, which may include the frequency of login, and the different types of activity undertaken by users.
- • General Location information, such as IP address and the region in which you are located when you are logging in and using the Services.
- • Customer support questions, issues, and general feedback that you choose to provide.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information for the purposes described below:
Providing and securing our service
- • We need to identify and authenticate our users to ensure, for example, that only those authorized users are able to use the Services for their organization, and to make changes to their accounts.
- • We use your contact information and information related to your request to respond to your inquiries, manage our contract with you, respond to your questions and requests, and send you updates and information about the Services.
- • We use logging and other data such as general location information—for example, the IP address of your browser or device, to help us manage the performance, security and compliance of the Services.
Improving our websites and applications
We use information about you to help us understand usage patterns and other activities on our websites and applications so that we can diagnose problems and make improvements, including enhancing usability and security.
- Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics. The data it collects helps us see things like how many people visit our site, how many pages they visited and how fast our site loaded. All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in any way.
WordPress is the Content Management System (CMS) that runs this website. It uses a cookie when logging in and out and is essential for proper website function. It is only set if you are a registered user, so for most people it is not set at all. User data is all anonymous.
- SocialEnable and The General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
SocialEnable takes data protection and privacy seriously, we understands that data protection is important to its users. We will ensure that SocialEnable and its services across the Computerlogy companies align with GDPR. (Please see our details in The General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) page)
SocialEnable, the SocialEnable logo and SocialEnable product and service names are trademarks of Computerlogy Co., Ltd. Without our prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the SocialEnable Marks. SocialEnable’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not SocialEnable’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits SocialEnable. All other trademarks not owned by SocialEnable or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners.
COPYRIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENTS
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button, icons, images, video clips, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SocialEnable or its content suppliers and protected by Thailand and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of SocialEnable or its software suppliers and protected by Thailand and international copyright laws.
YouTube Terms of Service : This summary is designed to help you understand some of the key updates we’ve made to our Terms of Service (Terms). We hope this serves as a useful guide, but please ensure you read the new Terms in full.
Google security : As an administrator for your organization’s G Suite or Cloud Identity service, you can view and manage security settings for a user. For example, you can reset a user’s password, add or remove security keys for multi-factor authentication, and reset user sign-in cookies.